skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Skating time
Monday, November 19, 2007
just
today we moved to the room next door for
some
reason i dunno why but
ya
we did . just got in log in and now
I'm
sitting the back can you
believe
that weird we just moved
Mr
tang
didn't
Even
tell
us
why.
1 comment:
Mr. Tang
said...
Now you know why. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
November 25, 2007 at 10:11 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2007
(24)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(4)
I have an "A" in this class because I only have on...
just today we moved to the room next door for some...
will be better cause we have a my week is been goi...
MY second grade report is the same and nothing had...
►
October
(13)
►
September
(4)
About Me
sk8_ninja
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Now you know why. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment